City Market - Duluth and Superior

City Market was located at 101 East Superior Street in Duluth and at 1027 Tower Avenue in Superior. The markets were owned by the Cohen family (brothers Henry and Leonard) as noted by Jack Abramson below.



Excerpt from Tour Old Duluth by Sheldon Aubut and Maryanne Norton - - source
(Two Bit Tour of Duluth - - The Zenith City of the Unsalted Seas)

1948

1951

1954


1968

1972


This ad was reprinted in a 1996 issue of the Jewish Fellowship News from a past issue.


  Top of Page     Jewish Organizatons & Businesses     Jews of Duluth     News Articles Index     Table of Contents     Home  




Created by:   Allan@Garon.us

Feedback always welcome!

Page created Oct 2016