Twin Ports Auto Supply Company - Duluth
Twin Ports Auto Supply Company was located at 216 Esat Superior Street in Duluth. Accorting to 1919 advertisement, Fred Daneiko was the proprietor. An earlier 1917 advertisement indicated the company name was Twin Ports Automobile Accessory Company at the same location. The owners were listed as S. Nides and fred Daneiko. The two ads are shown below.
No additional information is available on the company.
Click here for information on how to request access to the password protected pages of this website.
Created by: Allan@Garon.us Feedback always welcome! Page created Dec 2021
Top of Page
Jewish Organizatons & Businesses
Jews of Duluth
News Articles Index
Table of Contents
Created by: Allan@Garon.us
Feedback always welcome!
Page created Dec 2021