Shapiro's Butcher Shop - Tower

Shapiro's Butcher Shop was located in Tower, Minnesota in the early 1900s. The store was owned by Max P Shapiro (1956-1920) who was a son of Dina and Zevulun Zavel Shapiro Max and his wife Rose Reiser Shapiro (1862-1920) are shown in the picture below.



zoom to indivituals in the top picture


this picture of the inside of the shop was taken in 1892 - - hi res


  Top of Page     Jewish Organizatons & Businesses     Jews of Duluth     News Articles Index     Table of Contents     Home  




Created by:   Allan@Garon.us

Feedback always welcome!

Page created Nov 2016