Duluth Gun Shop - Duluth

Duluth Gun Shop was located at 203 West First Street in Duluth. It was owned and operated by Saul Sander (1885-1975). It later became the larger Sander Cycle Shop and then the Sander Key & Lock Shop. Saul's daughter Florence Ethel Sander Shapiro (1916-2006) also was in the business. (See the Sanders/Sander family tree.)


source: Oreckovsky book


source: Oreckovsky book


  Top of Page     Jewish Organizatons & Businesses     Jews of Duluth     News Articles Index     Table of Contents     Home  




Created by:   Allan@Garon.us

Feedback always welcome!

Page created Oct 2016