Chester Park Pharmacy - Duluth

Chester Park Pharmacy was located at 1328 East Fourth Street in Duluth. Bob Kenner was the owner and operator of the Pharmacy for 27 years. The ads below were published in the Duluth Central High School and Duluth East High School yearbooks and the Jewish Fellowship News in the years indicated.


1944 and 1945 - Central

1946 - Central





1947 - Central and 1948 - Central

1947 - JFN

1950 - Central and 1950 - East


1952 - East

1957 - JFN



  Top of Page     Jewish Organizatons & Businesses     Jews of Duluth     News Articles Index     Table of Contents     Home  




Created by:   Allan@Garon.us

Feedback always welcome!

Page created Oct 2016